Stix International House, originally built in 1909, is a center for international students at Washington University. The Office for International Students and Scholars is located in the house.
The house was one of the many gifts to the University by the family of Ernest Stix, and the dedication ceremony took place on September 30, 1972. The family had a great interest in international affairs. Mr. Stix became a member of the Washington University Board of Directors in 1929.